Night Nurse - up to £22 p/h - Guildford
Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 0.0 - 22.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
Role: Night Nurse
Weekdays: £20.00 p/h
Weekends: £22.00 p/h
Type of Service: Nursing Home
Hours: 36 hrs - 48 hr
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Night Nurse to join the team at a nursing home near Guildford.
The home is set in a gorgeous location and is a multi-award winning care home that prides itself on being at the forefront of person centred care.
This company is also renowned for the EXCELLENT treatment of their employees!
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
•£20.00 p/h weekdays - £22 p/h weekends
This role would be also be suitable for: RGN
For more information regarding this opportunity, or to apply, then please contact Hayley at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply