Farnborough, Hampshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 18.45 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
Are you a qualified nurse based in the Farnborough area? Leaders In Care is looking for a Registered Nurse to work full-time in a care home, a role that comes with a competitive rate of £17.5 to £18.45 p/h. Day and Night shifts are available so now your hours match your work-life balance.
As a Registered General Nurse with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will be providing support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors. You will need proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
If you were already in this RN role, your responsibilities this week might've included:
- Undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met
- Supervising care team staff, ensuring tasks are completed, and residents receive required care
- Carrying out nursing tasks, including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
Requirements for this RN role include relevant nursing qualifications and a current NMC PIN. You will also have the ability to lead and deputise in a clinical lead role effectively. You will be a Registered Nurse who can provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to service users.
Primary benefits of this RN position include:
- An hourly rate of up to £18.45, depending on contracted hours.
- Support with revalidation through in-house workshops.
- Instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday!
- Exclusive employee discounts incl. Retail and leisure savings.
To apply for this Registered Nurse job in Farnborough, please contact Kaysi at Leaders in Care on Apply. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.