Agency A&E Nurse
Antrim, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £ 28.0 - 36.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
JustNurses are actively recruiting for a Registered Nurse to cover day shifts working in A&E at an HSC Hospital based in Antrim.
Requirements for an Agency General Registered Nurse:
* Minimum of 6 months' experience working within a UK Hospital.
* RGN, NMC registered
* Mixed work patterns, long days/earlys and lates available
* Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
* Must be either living in Antrim or willing to travel to the area.
Agency General Registered Nurse Salary:
* £28-£36 per hour.
We have all different types of shifts and are looking for individuals who are fully NMC registered to start ASAP covering a large number of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
If you're interested in this position or for more information, please call Daniel Cosgrove on Apply. We have a variety of opportunities available across many regions so please get in contact to find out more.
Additional benefits for an Agency General Registered Nurse:
- NMC fees paid yearly*
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- Access to exclusive HSC and private sector jobs
- No registration fee
- Reimbursed Police Check
- Free online training
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
*Subject to terms and conditions
Ref: AAH 092001
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentEnniskillen, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
HCP Disability AssessorHealth and disability assessment role - Disability Assessor in Enniskillen, Northern IrelandLocation:&n...