Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 19.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Sep 2020
- 15 Oct 2020
£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 hours | Days | Good CQC Rating |
A 30+ bed elderly and dementia nursing home in Leeds currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager. This nursing home specialises in both nursing and dementia care and is highly reputable in the area.
Details of this Clinical Lead/Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A very competitive hourly rate of £19.00, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A range of opportunities for training and development
As Clinical Lead/Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead/Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.