Registered Nurse - Care Home
St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 28300.0 - 41200.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Location: St Helens, Merseyside
Salary: £28,300 - £41,200 per annum, (£16.50 p/hour) + Paid Breaks
Hours: Full-time or Part-time (24,36,48)
Shifts: Days or Nights
*Award Winning Company winning 'Top 20 Care Home' multiple times
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in St Helens, Merseyside.
The service provides person centred care to elderly residents including general nursing care, residential dementia care and dementia nursing care. The home boasts a brilliant reputation for the high quality care that they provide.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Opportunities to complete mentorship training / Support Newly Qualified nurses
- Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
- The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
- Staff recognitions schemes
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Paid Handovers
- Specialist dementia training and support
- Employee of the month incentives
How to apply:
Specification: All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in St Helens, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 - 38700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Blackburn, LancashireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pa...