Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 38600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
- Location: Paisley, Renfrewshire
- Position: Senior Charge Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and General Care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £17.69ph + Paid Breaks
- Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Night Shifts 42 Hours
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee £120
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN ) Registered Nurse, Adult Nurse or Mental health nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Paisley, Renfrewshire.
The Care Home offers long and short-term residential care for the elderly. Care plans are tailored to individual needs and include dementia, nursing, respite, palliative, convalescent, and Parkinson's care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Role: As the Senior Charge Nurse you will be responsible for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will take responsibility for all aspects of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect. Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home's care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Carntyne, Glasgow Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Old Age Resident Admission Age: 65+ year...
£ 29700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBarrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location: Barrhead, GlasgowPosition: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia and Palliative careSalary: £...
£ 27400.0 - 36400.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Yorker, Glasgow Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Disease & Parkinson's Disease...
£ 34992.0 - 38259.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced staff nurse - RGN, RMN, or RNLD ( Registered Adult Nurse,...