Senior Nurse - Young Adults Learning Disabilities
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 34250.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
• Location: Horsham, West Sussex
• Salary: £34,250 per annum ( £18.00 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
• Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
• Shifts : Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: This Specialist 20 bedded Care Home for young adults aged 18 - 65 years with learning disabilities and physical disabilities. The Care Home is split into two 10 bedded units. They have fantastic facilities available to their residents including a spa pool and a multi sensory room.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• A thorough 2-week induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
• Paid handovers
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• Long service award
• A variety of flexible working options
• Free on-site parking
• 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
• A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Horsham, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting...
£ 20.0 - 28.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryChertsey, Surrey, England
For a role based in Chertsey, Surrey, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an N...