Preceptorship Nurse - Brain Injury & Neuro Rehabilitation
Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32400.0 - 35500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
- Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service
- Location: Near Greenwich, South East London
- Salary: £16.60 - £18.20 per hour ( £32,400- £35,500 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
- Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus on top of basic salary
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
- Shifts: Days or nights are available or a mixture of both - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (Days 7.30am - 7.45pm and Nights 7.30pm - 7.45am)
Service Type: This service is a specialist service located in South East London which specialises in the treatment of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments and challenging behaviours as a result of a brain injury. The service provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy.
Preceptorship Nurse Programme : In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor preceptorship nurses.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on 01489 774 219 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 27.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryCity of London, London, Greater London, England
For a role based in Whitechapel, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for a...
£ 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting opport...
£ 27137.0 - 29133.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation ServiceL...