Nursing Home Manager - Market Harborough
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 54000.0 - 55000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
Nursing Home Manager
£55,000 per annum
Purosearch are currently looking for an enthusiastic Nursing Home Manager to manage a brand new luxurious purpose built nursing home, providing residential, intermediate and dementia care to the elderly. The home has been built to the very highest standards and specification with fantastic facilities.
The position represents an exclusive opportunity for a focused manager, willing to take ownership and be proud of the home and the service they provide who wants to grow and develop with the organisation.
Job Requirements for Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
Skills/ Qualifications for Nursing Home Manager:
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
Benefits for Nursing Home Manager:
• A basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• EXCELLENT career progression
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Becky Strong on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to firstname.lastname@example.org