Staff Nurse - ward
Maidstone, Kent, England
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Dedicating your working life to caring for others takes commitment and selflessness. The best way we believe we can make you feel your worth, is by giving you time to care. It’s the reason you do the job you do, and we want you to focus on it. We get the basics right, so that our staff nurses can focus on the job they love.
The role will require shift rotation and final hours can be discussed at interview.
Role Responsibilities include:
• Promoting and initiating innovation and new ideas in methods of care delivery and effective use of resources, direct resource planning, ensuring maximum utilisation of skills and knowledge.
• Demonstrating good clinical practise at all times
• Working within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff as required.
• Maintaining accurate records of patient care.
• Working to develop a strong, effective team by developing the vision and strategy of “health care at its best”
• Be a strong and empathetic Registered Nurse (RN).
• Have demonstrable experience working as a Staff Nurse (RN) on a surgical ward.
• Be absolutely patient focussed, with a desire and proven ability to deliver healthcare at its best.
• Have knowledge of clinical governance and its application along with evidence of continuous professional development.
• Be an expert in building relationships with the ability to easily engage with consultants, colleagues and patients.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32750.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Registered Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has aris...