Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 14 Sep 2020
- 13 Mar 2021
Are you an experienced registered nurse looking to diversify your clinical career? If so, Leaders in Care have the role for you. We are working exclusively with a leading Staffordshire based Hospital that caters for those with mental health disorders and complex needs and they are currently looking for a dedicated registered nurse to join their experienced team.
This role offers you as a Registered Nurse the chance to work for a market leading healthcare provider with a portfolio of 16 mental health & neurological rehab hospitals across the UK - a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning fully compliant service which is devoted to offering the very best training and development opportunities to their staff.
- Up to £41,001
- £2,500 welcome bonus
- Relocation package of up to £5,000
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master's level
- Sponsorship for overseas Nurses
- 5.6 weeks' holiday
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainer
Duties as Registered Nurse will include:
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients / residents to ensure a comprehensive person-centred assessment is completed for their pathway.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which considers the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
If you are a registered nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with a passion for complex care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Ryan at Leaders in Care on Apply