Nursing Home Manager - Bradford - £45k
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Hours: 40 hours
Amber Mace are working with a care home in Bradford who are looking for a new Home Manager.
Main Duties for the Residential Home Manager:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team
• Ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
What we need from you:
• RGN/RMN with up to date clinical skills
• Experience as a Home Manager
• Good CQC Legislation Knowledge
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me (Nadia) on Apply, email me at Apply