RGN/RMN Night Nurse
Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 16.5 - 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£16.50 - £20 p/h (equates to NHS band 6/7) | 36 Hrs | Nights | L and D Prospects | Specialist Dementia Home | Good CQC
A Night Nurse vacancy has arisen in a specialist dementia and mental health nursing home in Exeter.
The home received Good CQC quality grades in all areas of inspection and offers an excellent environment for people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments, with great facilities and luxury accommodation throughout.
Details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts
• Great rates of pay in the region of £16.50 to £20 per hour dependant on experience (equates to NHS band 6/7)
• Extensive opportunities for in-house and external training, professional development and career progression
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.