Senior Staff Nurse
Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £ 20.32 - 24.12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Sep 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
£20.32 - £24.12 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 7 Equivalent Rates | FT Days &/Or Nights | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Dorset’s leading care homes, working as Senior Staff Nurse.
Details of this Senior Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time hours, with days and/or nights available
• A basic pay rate of £20.32 per hour plus paid breaks, which increases to up to £24.12 with all unsocial hours enhancements and is subject to annual reviews (In line with NHS Band 7 rates)
• Free uniforms and meals whilst on duty, plus your DBS check and NMC registration fees paid for
• A contributory pension scheme
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN, RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate previous experience in a UK nursing home/long-term adult care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Approachable with a friendly nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.