Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Ferndown, Dorset, England
- £ 20.32 - 24.12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£20.32 per hour plus enhancements totals £24.12 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7/8a) | Paid Breaks | Full-time hours | Days and/or nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Dorset’s leading care homes, working as Senior Staff Nurse.
Details of this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours on a permanent contract
• Day shifts and / or night shifts
• An excellent hourly rate of pay of £20.32 plus enhancements totals £24.12 per hour, equivalent to NHS band 7/8a
• Paid breaks
• Contributory pension scheme
• Reimbursement of annual professional NMC registration subscription
• Annual pay reviews
• DBS check and work uniforms provided
• Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with NMC pin
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Approachable with a friendly nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.