Nurse Head of Care
Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 21.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£21 p/h – Circa £48K/Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | £1K Bonus & Great Benefits | Elderly &Dementia Home - Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Kingston Upon Thames has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse to work as Head of Care on a permanent basis.
The home offers 24-hour nursing care to older people living with elderly and dementia care needs and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this RGN Head of Care role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, usually working long day shifts over a 7 day rota, with occasional nights and on call required for emergency cover/quality monitoring
• Some supernumerary hours
• A great pay rate of £21.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• A joining bonus of £1,000, which is paid on completion of your probation period
• Free on-site parking, free meals whilst on shift and free uniforms
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development and free staff training
• A supportive working environment in a friendly and enthusiastic team
As Nurse Head of Care, you will coordinate all aspects of resident assessments, care planning and care plan management. You will support junior team members in their own development and will deliver effective clinical leadership to ensure residents enjoy the best possible standards of care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Head of Care:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a senior clinical role and confident coordinating and managing care plans in conjunction with service users and their families
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader of people
• Passionate about high quality care that meets the needs of the individual
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.