Surgical Ward Nurse
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 26500.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
£26,500 to £32,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6)| 37.5 hours | Internal Rotation | Excellent Benefits |
A leading hospital in Reading is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse to work on their surgical ward on a full time, permanent basis.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN role:
• A contract of 37.5 hours per week working shifts on an internal rotation
• Great annual salary starting from £26,500 up to £32,000
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN role will involve managing a patient caseload and delivering the highest possible standards of patient care in addition to leading HCAs on duty and ensuring that the overall patient experience is second to none.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Surgical Ward Nurse/RGN:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28300.0 - 37700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHenley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Henley-on-Thames, OxfordshireCare Categories: Nursing and Palliative C...