Dudley, West Midlands, England
- £ 18.5 - 18.5 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £23K/Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large elderly and dementia home on the outskirts of Dudley is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse role:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.50 per hour, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £23,000
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment in now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Dudley, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 19.0 Per hourFull timePermanentEvesham, Worcestershire, England
Staff Nurse - £19.00 per hour! Day or Nights available Amber Mace are currently recruiting for some hard-working, dynamic and carin...