Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Staff Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
An elderly and dementia home on the outskirts of Basingstoke is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their days nursing team.
The modern home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care and support to older people with a range of clinical and personal care needs.
What the home is offering and details of the Staff Nurse vacancies:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of up to £18 per hour, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £33,700
• Your NMC registration fees paid and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• A company pension scheme and free on-site parking
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment in now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.