Clinical Nurse Manager
Bootle, Merseyside, England
- £ 39000.0 - 39000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
Leaders In Care is delighted to be offering an exciting opportunity for a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager to join a new purpose-built care home in Liverpool. This state-of-the-art, fully compliant CQC home has 30 beds and cares for complex mental health, neuro disability, brain injury and stroke. As such, we're looking for a talented Nursing Manager to join on a salary of £39,000.
Highlights of the Clinical Nurse Manager role:
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you'll have exemplary nursing and social care experience from previous Clinical Nurse Manager jobs. In this Liverpool-based role, earning £39,000 a year, you'll motivate a team of nurses and support workers, ensuring all medical, emotional and physical requirements of the adults in your care are met.
With substantial healthcare experience, you'll ensure full compliance. You will mentor, train and assess team members and ensure the safety and dignity of all service users. You'll be fully involved in all aspects of recruitment and staff motivation and will ensure the home is fully functioning and ready to welcome services users as you open more units.
The successful Clinical Nursing Manager will be:
- A Registered Nurse, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- Experienced in management
- Positive and enthusiastic with an ability to motivate others
- Personally motivated, committed to the highest standards and demonstrating strong clinical skills
The nursing benefits:
Along with an attractive salary of £39,000, you'll benefit from:
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to enhance your career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, innovation and there is an employee of the month
If you are a Registered Nurse with management experience seeking an exciting and career-enhancing position as a Clinical Nurse Manager, click APPLY now for more information. Rest assured, any interviews required will be online or via phone for your health and safety.