Mental Health Nurse
Bootle, Merseyside, England
- £ 29703.0 - 39600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
We're on the lookout for more of our country's heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19. Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse based in Merseyside? Leaders In Care is looking for a dedicated RMN in Liverpool who specialises in adults with complex needs.
This nursing role comes with a competitive salary of £17.31 p/h and some excellent company benefits.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week would have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that residents receive the best possible care
- Assessing care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required
- Being the named person for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
As an RMN Nurse or RNLD Nurse with a current PIN, you will be working with adults with complex needs, including a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, brain injury, stroke and early-onset dementia. Previous experience in the NHS or private sector is a prerequisite.
In return for your healthcare provider skills, you will be offered:
- A salary of £17.31 p/h, which amounts to £34,454 a year based on 38.5 hours (with both shorter and longer contracts available)
- A comprehensive seven-day induction, designed to give you all the information that you'll need before you start working in the home
- Career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area
- Other benefits such as Hot meals on shift, a grocery delivery service, RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid and paid NMC registration
To apply for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job in Liverpool, please contact Leaders In Care today.
Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many Registered Mental Health Nurse, Care Assistant and RGN roles coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.