Registered Nurse - Dementia and Old age
Inverness, Highland, Scotland
- £ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
- Location : Inverness
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Old age
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 welcome bonus paid in full in first Month!!
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Inverness
The home provides dementia nursing care, general nursing care, residential care, and care for young people with disabilities. Located on the outskirts of Inverness, the home is purpose-built and can accommodate up to 50 residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
REVIEW:* My husband has been a resident for the month of June. Very clean and tidy. Staff are excellent and very helpful. Activities team do a wonderful job. Residents thoroughly enjoy when musicians attend, especially all the tunes which everyone remembers*.
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentInvergordon, Highland, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Invergordon, Ross-shire Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Residential memory care for those ...
£ 27600.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentForfar, Angus, Scotland
Registered Nurse Location : Forfar, Angus Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Dementia Care & learning and physical disabi...