Mental Health Nurse
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 25000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse living in the Warrington area and looking for a new flexible opportunity with a competitive salary of up to £34k+ p/a. Leaders In Care is seeking to place a compassionate and flexible Mental Health Nurse to work in a state-of-the-art 20-bed service for adults with complex needs in Warrington.
In return for your commitment, compassion and expertise, you'll be supported by a friendly and inclusive 24-hour care team.
As a qualified RMN nurse or RNLD nurse, you will work with patients with acquired brain injuries, progressive neurological conditions, autism spectrum conditions and deaf mental health problems.
If you were currently doing this varied job, here are some things you might have done last week:
- Assessed care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required.
- Being the named person for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
- Supervising the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
To apply, you will need a relevant Registered Mental Health nurse training and a current PIN.
What you will be offered in return:
- A salary of £25,000 - £33,965 p/a depending on hours and shifts worked
- There are also career development opportunities to further your nursing qualifications
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse seeking a new permanent position, don't delay, please apply for this RMN job in Warrington now or call Taya at Leaders In Care on Apply.