Winsford, Cheshire, England
- £ 31000.0 - 41000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Are you a talented Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking to join a fantastic, inclusive team in a luxury care home near Winsford that specialises in elderly and dementia care? If so, Leaders In Care wants to hear from you today. We're delighted to be partnering with a respected care home that's looking for Registered Nurses able to work days or nights for a competitive salary of up to £41,000 or £18 per hour.
Your responsibilities as a Registered General Nurse:
As a fully qualified nurse with excellent nursing qualifications, you will lead, supervise and train your team to ensure service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment. Your team of Adult Nurses will be committed to promoting the choice, independence, dignity and respect of those in their care. If you'd worked in this Winsford-based role last week, earning £31,000 to £41,000, you might have excelled in:
- General nursing duties - including wound care, blood-sugar testing and more
- Ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Developing a great relationship with the residents, their families and any other parties in contact with them, including doctors, RNs and other medical professionals
Do you have the right qualifications?
You'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care. You'll be well organised and able to work on your initiative and will be flexible in your approach and always keen to learn and develop new skills.
Excellent benefits of this nursing role:
- An attractive salary
- Excellent induction programme
- Ongoing learning opportunities and qualifications
- Rewards, including discounts on retail and leisure attractions and holidays
If you're a caring, talented and ambitious Registered Nurse looking for your next career opportunity, click APPLY now for more information. In this time of COVID-19, any interviews will be online or via phone for your health and safety.