Mental Health Nurse
St Helens, Merseyside, England
- £ 32000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse in the St Helens area looking for a new flexible opportunity with a very competitive rate of pay? At Leaders In Care, we're on the lookout for a compassionate and flexible RMN to work for rehabilitation service based near St Helens, working with females with complex mental health conditions.
In return for your commitment, compassion and expertise, you'll be supported by a friendly and inclusive 24-hour care team, and will receive a yearly salary of up to £38k along with excellent benefits. You'll also get your birthday off!
If you were currently doing this job, here are some things you would've done last week:
- Helped residents in their long term intensive treatments and rehabilitation
- Promoted independence by one-to-one interactions and assistance
- Managed patient conditions and medications
- Reduced harmful behaviour and helped improve self-esteem, self-worth and physical health
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse with the relevant Registered Mental Health Nurse training qualifications (RMN Nurse or RNLD Nurse), you'll have thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse. You'll also need to have a minimum of six months' experience in a similar nursing or care role.
Your Mental Health Nurse benefits include:
- Salary £32,000.00 - £38,000, and overtime rate of £20 per hour, plus paid breaks and enhancements for public holidays
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Paid study leave
- Career development pathways through the in house Training Academy
If you are an experienced Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Nurse with a passion for Learning Disabilities and feel you have the expertise and compassion to take on this Registered Mental Health Nurse job in St Helens, please either click apply or call Taya at Leaders In Care on Apply.