Bootle, Merseyside, England
- £ 29000.0 - 39000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Are you a Registered Nurse based in Liverpool? Leaders In Care is working exclusively with an independent care home-based in Liverpool that provides a familiar and inclusive environment for nurses to develop and progress in their career.
This RN job has a highly competitive salary of £17.00 per hour, and you have the choice of working either part-time or full-time hours, days and nights alike. This role offers the chance to work in a Quality focused Elderly Nursing home-based in Liverpool. The Home is fully compliant with CQC and prides themselves on their staff's longevity and rewards them for it.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Ensuring comprehensive assessments are completed for all residents
- Making sure each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment
To apply for this Registered Nurse position, you will need relevant nursing qualifications (RGN, RNLD or RMN) with a current NMC. You will also require at least six months' post-registration experience in a hospital setting, and be able to prove the ability to work successfully in a clinical multi-disciplinary team.
In addition to a generous hourly rate that amounts to a salary of up to £38,896 p/a (based on a 44 hour week), you will also enjoy:
- Paid breaks and handover time, and company sick pay
- Specialist clinical courses, including dementia accreditations
- A generous employee rewards scheme that rewards excellence
If you are an RN with a passion for elderly care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to join this supportive and collaborative team, please click apply or call Taya on Applyto apply for this Registered Nurse job in Liverpool.