Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 27400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
- Location : Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Position: Staff Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: general care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*Paid DBS Check
*9.5/10 rated on carehome.co.uk * A very friendly care home, the staff are excellent - very caring, thoughtful and helpful. It's a pleasure to walk through the door to visit Mum. *
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Stockport, Greater Manchester.
The nursing home which is purpose Built prides itself on offering the highest level of luxury care and accommodation to elderly vulnerable with general nursing care needs.
Lifestyle in the Home:
The carers and Residents enjoy playing an important part in their local community. The home encourages an atmosphere of fun and inclusion and runs a weekly programme of events, which includes talks and demonstrations from local people willing to share their knowledge and talents. Performers from the area regularly visit and entertain Residents with songs, sketches, singing and dancing, and members of neighbourhood groups, volunteers and other locals often drop in for a cup of tea and a chat.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a staff Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26683.0 - 35578.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse ( ...