Registered Nurse - Cosmetics
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Spire Parkway have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Cosmetics Nurse to join their Outpatients team on a part-time basis.
Spire Parkway Hospital in Solihull, West Midlands offers a comprehensive range of private hospital services. Our hospital is rated Good by the CQC for all parts of the inspection except for Patient Care, which is rated Outstanding. The report states, "Staff treated patients with compassion and kindness, respected their privacy and dignity, took account of their individual needs, and helped them understand their conditions. They provided emotional support to patients, families and carers."
Our dedicated hospital team are passionate about excellent patient care and we offer a range of specialist treatments to patients across Birmingham, Warwickshire and the West Midlands. This includes diagnostic services, rehabilitation, cutting-edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields like orthopaedics, women's health and cancer care. We have 51 bedrooms and five operating theatres.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Working alongside the plastic surgeons and consultants
• Responsible for providing exemplary care for private patients visiting the hospital for cosmetic surgeries such as breast augmentation and liposuction
• You will be responsible for post-operative care such as of removal of stitches and sutures, wound care and follow up care for outpatients coming back for follow up appointments after surgeries.
Who we're looking for:
• You must be a qualified nurse with a minimum of 2 years post registration experience
• You hold a valid NMC pin with no conditions or restrictions
• You must have experience working with cosmetic surgery patients
• Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O'Neill on Rebecca.o' Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25623.0 - 28412.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOldbury, West Midlands, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Short Term Rehabilitation Learning Disabilities Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered...