Sudbury, Suffolk, England
- £ 17.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
Staff Nurse required in Sudbury, Suffolk , up to £18.50/hr, Days/Nights, 36 hours p/w
- up to £18.50/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- Paid training
- Subsidised meals
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A purpose built nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful service in Sudbury, Suffolk. This client provides skilled nursing services to its residents who need to be provided with general care and support. They provide care based on a good mix of service excellence and comfort.
The successful candidate, will need to have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach, to be in keeping with the values of the home. As this home prides itself on providing a person centred care to its residents. Valuing each residents social and emotional well-being.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.