Community Nurse/District Nurse
- £ 25.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
TFS Healthcare is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in supplying highly qualified, experienced medical professionals for Contracts/Block Bookings and temporary positions to the NHS and private healthcare organisations within the UK.
TFS Healthcare is recruiting for Community Nurses/District Nurses to work in the Buckinghamshire area.
Shift bookings in London are up to 4 weeks in advance offering continuity of care, consistency of work, and the satisfaction of not having to worry where your next paycheck will be coming from.
For you to be considered for the Community Nurse/District Nurse in the Buckinghamshire area with TFS Healthcare, you will need to have the following minimum requirements:
- 6 months plus recent UK NHS Nurse experience.
- Full occupational health immunisation history
- A current NMC PIN.
We offer all our Community Nurse/District Nurse recruits the following:
- 24 Hour Compliance Process - if all documents requested available
- Revalidation completed with our Clinical nurse internally
- Revalidation advice given
- In-house mandatory free training provided
- DAILY Payroll or WEEKLY Payroll your choice
- Umbrella companies accepted
- Free DBS and mandatory training available if required
- Refer a friend- receive £250pp (T&C's apply).
At TFS Healthcare, we care for our staff. You'll have a dedicated Consultant, who's professional and friendly approach means you will always be fully supported.
If you fit the above description and wish to work with one of the UK's fastest-growing agencies, please contact or call for further information on Apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.