Lead Night Nurse
Neath, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), Wales
- £ 19.51 - 19.51 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£19.51 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | Paid Breaks | 42 Hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Lead Night Nurse in a privately owned care home in the Neath area. This 90+ bed care home provides first class nursing care to its elderly residents and supports those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Lead Night Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract, working night shifts
• Great hourly rate of £19.51 per hour
• Paid breaks
• £5 per hour extra for overtime
As Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.