Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
- £ 15.0 - 16.6 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Up to £16.60 per hour (equates to NHS band 6) | 18 Hours | Days only | Disability Care
A small private disability care home in the Kirkcaldy area has a part-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 18 hours per week
• Great pay rates of up to £16.60 per hour depending on experience (equates to NHS band 6)
• Days only
• A supportive working environment in a very well-run home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident managing and implementing care plans and managing medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.