Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£17 p/h – NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 22 hours per week (Full time considered) | Nights | £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits
A leading modern care home on the North-Western outskirts of Glasgow currently has vacancies for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their nursing team on nights.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout Glasgow and Dunbartonshire.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contract of 22 hours per week (Full time hours considered)
• Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Paid NMC PIN renewal
• Paid PVG Check
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Approachable with a friendly nature
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.