Deputy Manager – FULL TIME SUPERNUMERARY HOURS!
- £ 0.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
Role: Deputy Manager FULL TIME SUPERNUMERARY HOURS!
Pay: £40,00 - £45,000
Service: Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home
Hours: 40 hours per week
*You do not have to have a nursing PIN to be considered for the role*
What's in it for you?
• Full time supernumerary hours!
• Excellent rates of pays
• Onsite Parking
• In-house training
• Progression Opportunities
• Uniform provided
Amber Mace are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager to work in a friendly elderly/dementia service based in Louth. This role will support the home manager in all aspects of running the service and at times you may be responsible for the management of the home!
The provider is a brilliant company to work for - this home has EXCELLENT online reviews, a GOOD' CQC report and is looking for an experienced deputy with strong experience at this level. The home has a team of friendly and experienced care staff who truly care about the residents and their wellbeing.
Why Work Here?
• This service is a leading care home in the area and part of a small but fantastic provider who support staff on all levels.
• The provider has an EXCELLENT reputation for the delivery of fantastic quality of care in the area and offer market leading rates of pay.
• There is plenty of progression opportunities within this company and they will offer you state of the art training and support.
• The home has some brilliant reviews on Apply and boasts a fantastic CQC report!
• The service runs a busy activities programme, has large gardens to stroll through, and has the most up to date equipment to ensure excellent care can be delivered at all time.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a Valid DBS Certificate
• Be a strong leader with excellent communication skills
• Ideally, have previous experience within a nursing home environment
Call Abbie at Amber Mace now on Applyor email Apply for more details on this brilliant opportunity!