Senior Outpatients and Pre-Assessment Charge Nurse
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Up to £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Bradford hospital for an experienced RGN with management experience to work as Senior Sister/Charge Nurse on the Day Care Unit.
Details of this RGN Senior Outpatients Charge Nurse/Sister position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000
• A private pension scheme
• Life Assurance and Private Medical insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Health screening and a range of family and friends discounts on services
As Senior Charge Nurse, you will work closely with Outpatients and Pre-Assessment Managers to coordinate effective and efficient clinical service delivery. You will provide effective leadership to the clinical teams and will ensure that all clinical care meets and exceeds CQC requirements.
Applicants for this RGN Senior Outpatients Charge Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate significant leadership experience in an acute ward/day case setting and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
• Have completed post-registration studies, ideally including a professional management qualification and further clinical studies relevant to this role
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000.0 - 27000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Prac...
£ 38760.0 - 40800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBurnley, Lancashire, England
I would like to introduce you to this new role of a Functional Assessor. Assessing claimants writing reports for the private client...