Registered Nurse RNMH (Band 5) – Bermuda
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Head Medical are actively assisting with the recruitment of Band 5 registered RNMH nurses to the beautiful Island of Bermuda.
Bermuda is a sub-tropical string of islands in the North Atlantic offering a fabulous place to live amongst pink sand beaches, dramatic beautiful coastline and an average temperature of 23 degrees Celsius. Picture yourself scuba-diving, sun-bathing and enjoying and amazing lifestyle.
We are seeking qualified, motivated and experienced professionals to work in a supportive but demanding environment. You will be working in the psychiatric hospital in Bermuda which supports both in-patient and out-patient services, with a focus on patient-centred care in the community.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Assessing service users mental, physical and emotional care needs
• Establishing comprehensive care and treatment plans
• Assisting with cases of emergencies both in and out of hospital
• Registered as a Mental Health Nurse (RMHN) with the NMC (or equivalent)
• Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
• Current: CPR training
• Excellent communication skills with fluent English - native speaker or IELTS level of 7 required
• Minimum salary of $73,170
• Tax rate circa 6%
• $3000 relocation package
• Subsidised accommodation
• Health Insurance
• Life Assurance
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please get in contact with Apply