Nursing Home Manager
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 45000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 11 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Location: Southwater, West Sussex
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
On behalf of a well-respected, person centred organisation I am looking for an excellent Nursing Home Manager to manage a fantastic, Nursing Home in the Southwater area!
This nursing home needs an experienced manager or deputy with strong leadership confidence and experience. This nursing home is purpose built, well equipped with up-to-date modern facilities and specialises in care for resident with learning disabilities, aiming to promote as much independence as possible.
The Nursing Home Manager Role:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• Promote independence for the residents
To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
The Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
• Nursing Home Management / deputy management experience.
• Smartly presented.
• Organised and able to manage others.
• Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Nursing Home Manager position, then you will need to forward your CV and call 0207 952 7641 and ask for Jason.
Key Words: Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Residential Home Manager, Registered Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron Manager. The ideal person will be a qualified nurse (RMN or RGN) also although non nurse applicants who have experience of managing a nursing service may be considered.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Horsham, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000.0 - 41000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWinchfield, Hook, Hampshire, England
Deputy Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Female Locked Rehab Ward - £40,000 p/a + £5,000 welcome bonus Location: Hook, Hampshir...