RGN or RMN Staff Nurse
Caterham, Surrey, England
- £ 16.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £27.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 30 Hours – Days or Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small Caterham nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a part-time basis.
The fully compliant home is independently owned and operated and offers a great environment for older people living with elderly frailties and nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 30 hours per week on flexible shifts, with days or nights available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16.50 to £17.50 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £27,300
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.