Fareham, Hampshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£17 - £18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part Time Nights | Elderly and Disability Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading elderly nursing home in the Fareham area is looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The home caters to older people with age related frailties, disabilities and medical nursing needs, and provides a home from home environment.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract working full or part time nights
• Great pay rates in the region of £17.00 to £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Good clinical skills and knowledge
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.