Nurse Registered Manager
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 44000.0 - 46000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£44,000 - £46,000 p/a | 42 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A vacancy has arisen in the Sleaford area for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Registered Manager of a small private nursing home.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Nurse Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility and on-call requirement due to the seniority of the post
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £44,000 to £46,000 depending on experience
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
Applicants for this Nurse Registered Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN and have completed a recognised management qualification
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.0 - 17.0 Per hourFull timePermanentBoston, Lincolnshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Boston, Lincolnshire , up to £17/hr, Days or Nights, up to 48 hours p/wCompany benefits28 days holiday (FTE...