Deputy Nurse Manager
Bedford, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 41000.0 - 41000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
£41,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 42 Hours | Days | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC Rating |
A small elderly nursing home in Bedford currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a full-time basis.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent annual salary of £41,000 which is in line with NHS Band 7
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Good CQC rating
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.