Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS
Hove, East Sussex, England
- £ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 10 Oct 2020
- Location: Hove, near Brighton, East Sussex
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum ( up to £16.40 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
- Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Service Details : This Hospital is a 10 bedded inpatient unit for children and adolescents with mental health conditions, primarily eating disorders. The unit is due to increase to 17 patients within the next month or so.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A thorough 2 week induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on shift
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Regular breakfast mornings
- Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
- A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Hove, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31300.0 - 33153.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHassocks, West Sussex, England
Staff Nurse - Acute Mental Health Ward Job Title: Staff NurseService Type: Acute Ward - male onlyLocation: Hassocks, West SussexSal...
£ 28.0 - 29.0 Per hourFull timeContract...Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The post is ...
£ 24.5 - 25.0 Per hourFull timeContractBrighton, East Sussex, England
Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to secure an ongoing locum contract,...