Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 27000.0 - 39000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
· Location - Hitchin
· Full, Part Time and Bank available
· Registered Charity operating for over 65 years
· Qualified Nurse - Preferably RGN
· Experience of working within a team
· Experience or an interest in Neurological care
· Honour NHS service when calculating annual leave up to 30 days + b/h
· Retention bonus, paid in 12 monthly instalments
· 5 weeks annual leave rising to 6 weeks with service + 8 public holidays (prorata based on hours worked)
· Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
· Private pension matched at 5%
· Enhanced Maternity Benefits
· Free onsite parking and good transport links
· Susidised meals
· Staff loans and company car loans
· Free uniform
Our client has exciting career development opportunities for an Experienced Registered Nurse at their Neurological Care Centre, based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
They care for people with conditions such as Huntington's disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease - as well as those with conditions resulting from a brain or spinal injury or stroke.
Coupled with a 'Good' CQC rating, their expert care team includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and healthcare assistants.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on 01926 676369 for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.