Operating Department Practitioner - Scrub
West Yorkshire, England
- £ 32250.0 - 32250.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Practitioner / Operating Department Practitioner in our York Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Scrub Nurse or Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Theatre Practitioner/ ODP / Scrub RGN you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this, but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £32,250 per annum (depending on experience)
Closing date - 08/10/2020
Location - York
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 37.5
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000.0 - 27000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Prac...
Full timeBankThornbury, Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Up to £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More An exciting opportunity has arisen...