Nurse Home Manager
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Sep 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£40,000 - £50,000 p/a | 42 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A small Mansfield nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background working as CQC Registered Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care, in addition to more specialist care for people with neurological conditions such as Huntingdon’s and Parkinson’s.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
As Registered Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day running of this large home, leading the team and ensuring high standards of care are maintained. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will promote the home within the local area to maintain occupancy and profitability.
Applicants for this Nurse Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management such as NVQ Level 5/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate proven management experience in a large elderly nursing home
• A strong leader and able to deliver effective clinical leadership and line management
• Excellent understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the care home sector
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.