Bank Staff Nurse - Ward (RGN)
Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 14.5 - 16.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
Our Ward currently have an opportunity for a Bank Staff Nurse. Start your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
Private Hospital Group of the Year winners at the Health Investor Awards. Nuffield Health, The Grosvenor Hospital has remained Chester's leading private hospital since 1975. We deliver a comprehensive range of treatments and services, working alongside our dedicated team of expert consultants and nurses.
This will give the candidate the opportunity to work within the private sector of Health care provision. As our Bank Staff Nurse you will:
- Take responsibility for the assessment, planning, and evaluation of the nursing care for a named caseload of patients.
- Assist in creating a therapeutic environment which meets the needs of patients, relatives and significant others.
- Adhere to Nuffield Hospital objectives, policies, protocols and guidelines
- Continuously update own skills and knowledge and maintain awareness of clinical issues.
- Ensure effective communication with Patients, families peers promoting safe patient care and good patient experience.
To succeed as a Bank Staff Nurse, you will need:
- Awareness of evidence based practice
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Communications skills, both written and verbal
- The Ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels,
- 1st level NMC Registration
- You will need to be self motivated, enthusiastic, demonstrate the ability to be sensitive and empathic.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Salary - £14.50 - £16.00 per hour (dependant on experience)
Closing date - 08/10/2020
Location - Chester
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankWythenshawe, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Please ensure you check the email account (including junk/spam boxes) from which you apply regularly as we will use this to contact...