Bank Staff Nurse - Critical Care Dept
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
- You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals' health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a Registered Nurse.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
- Experience of working in HDU/ICU is preferred.
- A surgical background is a necessity.
Working Hours: Flexible
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760.0 - 40800.0 Per yearFull timeTemporaryPoole, Dorset, England
I would like to introduce you to this new role of a Functional Assessor. Assessing claimants writing reports for the private client...