Registered Mental Health Nurse - Low Secure Rehab
Leek, Staffordshire, England
- £ 27000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
Staff Nurse - RMN - Specialist Womens rehab service - Outstanding CQC
Location: Leek, Staffordshire
Salary: £27000 - £34000 per annum ( £13.84 - £17.43 per hour )- negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time are available
Shifts: Options of Mixed shifts only (7.10 am - 7.30 pm) or Nights (7.30pm - 7.30 am) Mixed shifts on a rotational basis
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RMN ( Mental Health Nurse ), to work within fantastic Specialist Womens Mental Health rehab and recovery service in Leek Staffordshire. The Unit has recently received an Outstanding CQC rating maintaining exceptionally high standards of care and support for patients and staff. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with an innovative and forward thinking multi-disciplinary team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio
Service Details: The Hospital is an independent 12 bed Specialist rehabilitation and recovery service for females suffering from the following conditions
- Mental-ill Health
- Learning Disability
- Personality Disorder - not necessarily formally diagnosed
- Substance misuse
The environment at site is a unique aspect of the service with care provided in one of six apartments which offer single and two person accommodation.
The service succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The service manager has been in the service for a considerably time and is from a nursing background, she is very committed to a supportive working environment with excellent progression and development opportunities
There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Shifts : The Service can accommodate full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts where possible however there is an expectation to follow the mixed shift pattern of days and nights however these too can be flexible where possible to fit in with staff lives.
- Generous salary
- Excellent progression opportunities with clear career pathways
- Forward thinking and supportive MDT
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity package - We will pay you £5000 (£1000 on the commencement of leave and £4000 when you return to work)
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- LG Discounts - You can select LG products such as TV's, fridge freezers, washing machines, dishwashers and tumble dryers at a reduced market rate
- Travel Accounts - enables you to book your holiday (up to £1500) as early as possible and spread the cost over 12 months, with no fees.
- Tech Products -you can purchase the latest computing technology (up to £750) but spread the cost over 12 months via payroll.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on 01489 774 219 or email a copy of your CV to Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Leek, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30188.0 - 33492.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse or Registered Children's Nurs...