Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 39000.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Are you a Nurse Unit Manager working in care services looking for a role in the Pontypridd, area? We're searching for a full-time Nurse Unit Manager, RMN and RNLD qualified to oversee operations associated with elderly clients, some with dementia. It's a busy but rewarding role and comes with a salary of up to £42,000 per annum with the flexibility to work part-time or full-time hours, with days or nights only available.
Amongst diverse duties, the main areas of activity in this RMN and RNLD qualified job include:
- Manage all aspects of staff activity, including recruitment, supervision, development and training
- Work with the Head Office functional teams and Group Manager to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Maintaining the day to day running of the care service
- Supporting people with all aspects of their agreed support plan and risk management plans
It will also be part of your job to train, mentor and support new staff and identify any training or development needs of the existing team and ensure these are met and documented.
The successful Nurse Unit Manager candidate will have:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Ability to effectively lead a team of Nurses and HCA's
- Focused on patient-centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- A background within inpatient services or community outreach and well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
In return, you'll receive an excellent salary of up to £42,000 per annum, flexibility to work part-time or full-time hours, with days or nights available. You'll get life insurance for death in service (x3 annual salary) alongside career development opportunities. 50% of our nursing staff are currently enrolled on professional & management courses.
To apply for this Nurse Unit Manager job in Pontypridd, please click APPLY or contact Kaysi on Apply. All interviews will be conducted on the phone.
Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies.