Residential Manager - Preston - £30k
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 0.0 - 30000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Position: Residential Manager
A small home are looking for a home manager to join their residential/nursing home. You will be responsible for the running of the home and the co-ordination of a multi-disciplinary team of staff. The home has been recently refurbished and now offers a beautiful and homely environment for their residents. They primarily cater for elder residents some of who have dementia so experience in a similar home is desired.
• Actively filling beds and selling the home
• Recruitment and training of staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues.
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Previous home management experience
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on Apply, email me at Apply, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https:// Apply/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)