RGN Adult Nurse
Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 15.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£15.50 p/h + Paid Breaks/Circa £29K – Band 5 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days | Excellent Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Walsall has a full-time vacancy for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work permanent Day shifts.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.50 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates and a salary in the region of £29,000
• 36 hours per week on Days shifts on a permanent contract
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
As Registered General Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.